- Race Name
- Trainic World in Soto-Chichibu 50km & 45km #7
- Race Date
- Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Race Organizer
- Coedo-Oedo Trainic World (Non-Profit Organization)
- Race Categories
- (A) Long 50km (Distance 51.5km / 2,902m D+ / Off Road 31.9km(61.9%))
(B) Middle 45km (Distance 45.0km / 2,515m D+ / Off Road 26.6km(59.2%))
- Categories by age
Women 18-44, over 44
Men 18-39, 40s, 50s, 60s & over
- Race Qualification
- (A) Long 50km
You must have finished in time at least one trail running race of over 30km.
Both for (A) & (B)
1. Any men or women of 18 years of age or older with a good health condition.
2. Those who can read maps.
3. You must be in good manners and do not give trouble to hikers.
4. You must abide by the rule of “No littering.”
5. You must follow traffic rules on the streets.
6. If you decide to drop out, you must return to the finish line on your own by public transportation.
7. You must be aware that the courses are very tough. Sufficient training for the race is strongly recommended.
8. Consent of parents or guardian is required for those of 18-19 years of age.
- Entry Fee
- (A) Long 50km 7,000 yen
(B) Middle 45km 6,000 yen
1. Marathon insurance premiums
2. Donation to disaster area (430 to 500yen: “Run by 10,” 10yen per running 1km)
note: If you wish to have a printed records, please pay 200 yen per copy when you sign up.
- Participation Awards
- 1. Bath coupon
2. A pair of “R x L” socks (sizes: S 22-24cm, M 24-26cm, L 26-28cm). Please select the size when you sign up.
- 1st – 3rd places of each category.
- Finish Certificate
- Issued at the finishing line. Please pick it up at the venue. Re-issuance not available.
- Printed Records
- Will be mailed later to those who have booked and paid 200 yen per copy at entry registration.
- ITRA Points
- Scheduled to be applied.
(A) Long 50km: 2points
(B) Middle 45km: 2points
- Number of Racers
- (A) Long 50km 400racers
(B) Middle 45km 400racers
- Check in
September 9 (Sun)
Venue:Yorii-machi Town Hall
(A) Long 50km 6:00～7:25
(B) Middle 45km 6:30～8:00
Early Check in Sept 8 (Sat) 16:00～19:00 at Hotel Isshin
- Briefing / Starting Time
Venue:Yorii-machi Town Hall
(A) Long 50km 7:30 / 7:45
(B) Middle 45km 8:00 / 8:15
- Goal / Time Limit
Venue:You Park Ogose
(A) Long 50km 18:45 (11 hours)
(B) Middle 45km 18:15 (10 hours)
- 1. Business Hotel Isshin
1534-1 Yorii, Yorii-machi, Ohsato-gun, Saitama Pref.
2. Yorii-machiTown Hall
Just outside the North Exit of Yorii Station (JR Hachiko Line, Tobu-Tojo Line, Chichibu Railway)
3. New Sunpia Ogose
700 Furuike, Ogose-machi, Iruma-gun, Saitama Pref.
- 【By train】 Yorii Station ( Tobu Tojo Line, JR Hachiko Line, Chichibu Railway)
Via-Points of the Route (A) Long 50km (B) Middle 45km Number of Passes (A) 16 (B)15 Yorii-machi Town Hall ○ ○ 1. Tsukuzaka Pass ○ － Kanetsukidou yama ○ － 2. Habara Pass ○ ○ Toragaoka Castle site ○ － 3. Uehira Pass ○ ○ Hagure Station ○ ○ 4. Sengen Pass ○ ○ Ohira-yama ○ ○ 5. Saijin Pass ○ ○ Habara Pass ○ ○ 6. Kamabuse Pass ○ ○ Kamayama Shrine ○ ○ 7. Nihongi Pass ○ ○ Misuzu-yama ○ ○ 8. Kayunita Pass ○ ○ Chichibu Kogen Farm ○ ○ 9. Kyuu-Sadamine Pass ○ ○ Sadamine Pass ○ ○ 10. Sadamine Pass ○ ○ Shiraishi Pass ○ ○ 11. Shiraishi Pass ○ ○ Ohno Pass ○ ○ 12. Takashino Pass ○ ○ Iimori Pass ○ ○ 13. Ohno Pass ○ ○ Ohira-one Ridge ○ ○ 14. Karibazaka Pass ○ ○ Togami ○ ○ 15. Buna Pass ○ ○ Daima ○ ○ 16. Iimori Pass ○ ○ New Sunpia Ogose ○ ○
- Mandatory equipments
- Course map
Course map, minimum of 1 littre of water, personal cup, small coins (train/bus fare to return to the finish line if you decide to drop out),
flashlight, cellphone and replacement batteries. No paper cups available at aid stations.
- Recommended items
- Rain gear, cap, gloves, long sleeve shirts, long pants and poison remover
1. Long sleeve shirts are recommended to prevent from insect bites.
2. No paper cups provided at Aid Stations. Please carry your own personal cup.
3. The use of trekking poles is prohibited to protect from the environmental damage.
- Aid Stations and
- Light meals and drinks will be served at Aid Stations during the Service Hours.
- Cut-Off Time
- Please carry your personal cup. No paper cups provided at Aid Stations.
Categories Distance Aid Stations Service Hours Cut Off Time Locations (A) Long 50km (B) Middle 45km (A) Long 50km (B) Middle 45km (A) Long 50km (B) Middle 45km Yorii-machi Town Hall starting at 7:45 starting at 8:00 A1 Ohira-yama 11.9km 5.4km 8:30-10:00 8:45-8:55 10:00 8:55 A2 Kamayama Shrine 17.8km 11.3km 9:00-11:35 9:15-10:40 11:35 10:40 A3 Chichibu Kogen Farm 23.7km 17.2km 9:40-12:45 9:50-12:00 12:45 12:00 A4 Sadamine Pass* 28.6km 22.1km 10:20-13:45 10:25-13:15 13:45 13:15 A5 Ohno Pass* 33.9km 27.4km 10:50-15:25 10:55-14:50 15:25 14:50 A6 Nozuebari 41.1km 34.6km 11:20-16:55 11:25-16:20 16:55 16:20 A7 Daima Assembly Hall* 46.1km 39.5km 11:50-17:55 11:55-17:15 17:45 17:15 You Park Ogose 51.5km 45.0km 12:10-18:45 12:10-18:15 18:45 18:15
1. You will be DNFed unless you exit the aid station within 10 minutes after the cut-off time.
2. The race organizer, its staff, sweepers and/or marshalls may instruct the racers to withdraw from the race and/or suspend the race due to, but not limited to, the safety reasons.
3. When DNFed, return to the finish line on your own by public transportation.
4. Split times will be recorded at A4, A5 and A7.
- Baggage Storage
- Baggeges you do not need during the race except the valuables can be kept at the start line and collected at the finish line.
- Shttle Bus after the Race
Following free shuttle bus services scheluled after the race.
New Sunpia Ogose ～ Ogose Station ～ You Park Ogose ～ Ogose Staion
- You can take a bath at either of the following facilities by presenting a bath coupn.
・New Sunpia Saitama Ogose
・You Park Ogose
- Special prices available for the race participants at the following facilities.
Please make reservation by yourself.
When you make reservation, please tell that you are participating in the race so that the special prices will be applied.
When you check in, please tell that you are participating in the race so that the hotels will arrange to take you to the venue by bus that will operate early in the morning.
1. You Park Ogose http://youpark.jp/
・3,300 yen per person for a napping room including tax and breakfast. Parking space available.
・Other facilities such as Mongolian round tents, log cabins and camping sites are also available.
2. New Sunpia Saitama Ogose Hotel http://www.sunpiasaitama.com/
・3,000 yen plus tax per person for shared rooms (sex separated, 3 persons per room). No breakfast. Parking space available.
＊Different room rate applied for one or two guests per room.
3. Business Hotel Issin http://www.issin-hp.sakura.ne.jp/
- Test Run Event
- A test run event for the second half of the course (Shiraishi Pass to the goal) will be held on June 1 (Sat). Please sign up at our website.
- Satoyama Clean-up Activities
- Clean up activities of the course will be held after the race. Please show up at Ogose Station at 9:00AM on Oct. 5 (Sat).
Details to follow at our website.
- Race Committee
- Chairman of the Race Committee: Minoru Ohta
Coedo-Oedo Trainic World (Non-Profit Organization)
- Please contact us by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rules & Conditions
- Please read well the followings before your entry sign-up.
1. In order for the safe and smooth operation of the event, race participants are to follow the race organizer’s rules and abide by the traffic regulations.
2. Race organizer has no responsibility for the injury or the loss of participants’ belongings except for the emergency first aid treatment.
3. Race organizer will apply for the marathon insurance. Race participants agree that compensation for accidents or injuries during the race will be limited to the amount as stipulated in the insurance policy. Sickness is not covered by the insurance.
Race participants should well take care of health conditions to participate in the race.
4. Race category changes are not allowed after the entry sing-up.
5. Substitute runners nor false applications of age or sex are not allowed. If violated, racers will be disqualified from race;
if it beceoms clear after the race, the records will be cancelled.
6. In the case of race cancellation due to, but not limited to, earthquake, hurricanes, storms, snow or other weather or related circumstances or warnings, the race organizer will the decide notification method to the participants or the amount of refund (if any).
7. No refund will be made to the items 4 and 5, nor to overpayment/duplicate payment.
8. Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, etc. Paticipants understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organizer.
9. Personal information protection
Race organizer recongizes personal information are very important and handles personal information about race participants with care and efforts. Race organizer handle personal information with extreme care, complying with personal information protection related laws and regulations as well as the race orginizer’s Personal Information Protection Policy.
＊Race participants’ personal information will be used for mailing future race brochure, notification of race records or related materials, announcement of results, etc.
＊Race organizer or its outsourcing contractor may contact race participants to confirm the details of application.
10.This race will be operated according to the conditions stipulated above as well as conditions mentioned in the Racer Information.
11. “Donation to disaster area” will be made in accordance with the disaster area support program of NPO activities as stipulated in Section 3 of Article 5 of the Articles of Incorporation of the race organizer.