|Race Name||Trainic World 100 miles & 100 km in Sai no Kuni #3|
|Race Dates||Saturday, May 19, 2018 － Sunday, May 20, 2018|
|Race Location||Saitama Prefecture (Ogose Town, Tokigawa Town, Hannoh City, etc)|
|Race Organizer||Coedo-Oedo Trainic World (Non-Profit Organization)|
|Race Qualification||(A) 100 miles:You must have finished in time at least one trail running race of over 70km.|
(B) (C) (D) (E):You must have finished in time at least one trail running race of over 49km.
1. Any men or women of 18 years of age or older with a good health condition.
2. Those who can read maps.
3. You must be in good manners and do not give trouble to hikers.
4. You must abide by the rule of "No littering."
5. You must follow traffic rules on the streets.
6. You must clear the checkpoint before the cut-off time.
7. If you decide to drop out, notify the staff and return to the finish line on your own by public transportation.
8. You must be aware that the courses are very tough. Sufficient training for the race is strongly recommended.
9. Consent of parents or guardian is required for those of 18-19 years of age.
|Entry Fee||(A) 100 miles Individual 22,000 yen|
(B) 100 miles Ekiden Relay 26,000 yen (for 3 persons), 24,000 yen (for 2 persons)
(C) 100 km Individual 18,000 yen
(D) 100 km Ekiden Relay 20,000 yen (for 2 persons)
(E) Pacers 100 miles 11,000 yen /100 km 7,000 yen
Entry fee includes:
1. Marathon insurance premiums
2. Bath coupon
3. Donation to disaster areas (500 yen) except for Pacers
1. Entry fee includes 500 yen of donation to disaster areas per person or per team.
2. Please see our website for the details of donations.
|Number of Racers||(A) 100 miles Individual 200 persons|
(B) 100 miles Ekiden Relay 30 teams
(C) 100 km Individual 400 persons
(D) 100 km Ekiden Relay 30 teams
(E) Pacers 50 persons (the total number of pacers for (A)100 miles and (C)100 km)
|Ekiden Relay Stations||Relay stations for (B) and (D) are at Aid Station ⑤ and ⑪.|
|About Pacers||1. Individual participants for 100 miles can be accompanied by pacers in the South Course 1 and/or South Course 2.|
2. Individual participants for 100 km can be accompanied by pacers in the South Course.
3. Pacers can support participants except for making physical assistance (such as pulling hands, pushing, towing, dragging).
4. Pacers and participants have to stay together throughout the race and finish together.
5. When a participant decides to drop out, his or her pacer has to withdraw from the race.
|Sign-up Period||December 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018 (fist come first served basis)|
|Sign up via||Runnet|
|Venue||New Sunpia Saitama Ogose|
Ogose Station ( Tobu Tojo Line, JR Hachiko Line)
＊Free shuttle bus services scheluled from the station to the venue.
The first bus leaves the station at 6:00AM on May 19. About 10 minutes to the venue by bus.
Parking spaces for 200 cars are reserved for the participants who have booked in advance. Please book and settle the account when you sign up.
Parking fee is 800 yen per car.
There are no other parking spaces around the venue nor around Ogose Station.
1. No staff available along the race course to guide you the route and the directions.
2. Check the signboards and tapes and find the route and directions at your own responsibility.
|ITRA Points||Scheduled to be applied after the race. (A)100 miles individual: 6 points, (C)100 km individual: 5 points|
|Aid Stations and|
|Light meals and drinks will be served at Aid Stations during the Service Hours. Please carry your personal cup. No paper cups provided at Aid Stations.|
1. You will be DNFed unless you exit the aid station within 10 minutes after the cut-off time.
The cut-off time schedule for the100 km Individual participants also applies to the 100 miles individual participants.
2. When DNFed, return to the finish line on your own by public transportation.
|Dropping Out||1. If you feel that you can no longer continue and decide to drop out of the race, you must notify race staff.|
2. If you drop out at an aid station, please tell race staff that you want to drop out of the race and return your IC chips.
3. The race organizer, its staff, sweepers and/or marshalls may instruct the participants to withdraw from the race and/or suspend the race due to, but not limited to, the safety reasons.
4. Please return to the finish line on your own by public transportation. Please contact race staff if you need direction.
5. You may drop out along the race course if it is an emergency and/or you are injured and cannot move on your own.
In such a case, please contact the emergerncy headquarters immedeately for assistance. Otherwise, please walk to the next aid station on your own and notify race staff there.
Race Headquarters' phone number will be provided when you check in.
|Rules & Conditions||Please read well the followings before your entry sign-up.|
1. In order for the safe and smooth operation of the event, race participants are to follow the race organizer's rules and instructions and abide by the traffic regulations. The race organizer, its staff, sweepers and/or marshalls may instruct the participants to withdraw from the races and/or suspend the race due to, but not limited to, the safety reasons.
2. Race organizer has no responsibility for the injury or the loss of participants' belongings except for the emergency first aid treatment.
3. Race organizer will apply for the marathon insurance. Race participants agree that compensation for accidents or injuries during the race will be limited to the amount as stipulated in the insurance policy. Sickness is not covered by the insurance. Race participants should well take care of health conditions to participate in the race.
4. Race category changes are not allowed after the entry sing-up.
5. Substitute runners nor false applications of age or sex are not allowed. If violated, racers will be disqualified from race;
if it beceoms clear after the race, the records will be cancelled.
6. In the case of race cancellation due to, but not limited to, earthquake, hurricanes, storms, snow or other weather or related circumstances or warnings, the race organizer will the decide notification method to the participants and/or the amount of the entry fee refund (if any).
7. No refund will be made to the items 4 and 5, nor to overpayment/duplicate payment.
8. Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, etc. Paticipants understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organizer.
9. Personal information protection
Race organizer recongizes personal information are very important and handles personal information about race participants with care and efforts. Race organizer handle personal information with extreme care, complying with personal information protection related laws and regulations as well as the race orginizer's Personal Information Protection Policy.
＊Race participants' personal information will be used for providing information, notification of race records or related materials, announcement of results, etc. to the participants.
＊Race organizer or its outsourcing contractor may contact race participants to confirm the details of application.
10.This race will be operated according to the conditions stipulated above as well as conditions mentioned in the application form.
|Mandatory equipments||1. Course maps|
2. Two lights with replacement batteries
3. Minimum of 1L of water
5. Personal cup
6. Adhesive elastic tape/band (minimum length of 80cm x 3cm)
7. Survival blanket (minimum size of 130cm x 200cm)
8. Waterproof rain jacket with hood and rain pants (made of waterproof materials such as Gore-Tex)
10. Portable/disposable toilet
11. First aid kit (such as band aids, disinfectant, etc)
12. Insurance card or overseas travel/accident insurance policy
13. Mobile phone
14. Money (train fare to return to the finish line if you decide to drop out)
1. Long sleeve shirts are recommended to prevent from insect bites.
2. The use of trekking poles is prohibited to protect from the environmental damage.
3. No paper cups provided at Aid Stations. Please carry your own personal cup.
4. Please refrain from using "bear bells" since residential houses are nearby the race course.
|Participation Award||trail running goods|
|Awards||1st - 3rd places of each category |
Please show up at the ceremony and receive Certificate of Commendation and award gift.
|Finish Certificate||Issued at the finishing line. Not available for pacers.|
|Finishers Award||"Sailer" or "Sai 100" T shirts for the finishers within Time Limit will be shipped later.|
|Printed Records||Will be mailed later to those who have booked and paid 200 yen per copy at the sign-up.You can print the records from our website.|
|Baggage Storage||Baggeges you do not need during the race except the valuables can be kept at the gym of New Sunpia Ogose.|
|Drop Bags||You can drop bags and/or change clothes during the race at the gym of New Sunpia Ogose.|
|Baths||You can take a bath at either of the following facilities by presenting a bath coupn.|
・New Sunpia Saitama Ogose
・You Park Ogose
|Accommodations||Special prices available for the race participants at the following facilities. Please make reservation by yourself.|
1. New Sunpia Saitama Ogose Hotel http://www/sunpiasaitama.com/
・Shared rooms (sex separated, 3 persons per room), 3,000 yen plus tax per person (no breakfast). Parking space available.
2. You Park Ogose http://youpark.jp/ ・Not yet fixed. Please contact the facility later.
3. Yoshihiro Restaurant phone 049-292-3131
・Shared rooms (sex separated), 3,500 yen plus tax per person (breakfast included). Parking space available.
|Race Committee||Coedo-Oedo Trainic World (Non-Profit Organization)|
|Inquiry||Please contact us by E-mail at:firstname.lastname@example.org|